Manager of the Year Award sponsored by Johnson + Johnson

Take a look through the finalist stories and information regarding the Manager of the Year Award.

Reaction to winning "Manager of the Year Award 2020" I have been in Pharmacy since 2000 and there have been many changes in the past 20 years. I have been blessed to have chosen a career that has been really good to me, it has allowed me to give back to both my local community and to the pharmacy industry as a whole and to have this recognised by the C&D awards and their partner Johnson + Johnson, has been very rewarding. Throughout my journey from a pharmacy store manger, to owning my own business and growing it from a quietest pharmacy with just two staff, to a team of 25 and being ranked as one of the top 100 busiest pharmacies in the country, is a testimony to the fantastic team I have around me, my loyal customers and the hard work and vision we have all shared. I look forward with enthusiasm and hope at what the future holds for PharmaCare Pharmacy and the new challenges that we will be involved with in the years to come.

Started 3 months ago

Congratulations on your well deserved win, Sukhy!

Your story is an inspirational one - we look forward to seeing what the future holds for you and PharmaCare Pharmacy.

Congratulations Sukhy!