Newly qualified opportunities 2021
Our 2021 opportunities for Newly Qualified Community Pharmacists are now OPEN.
Are you currently on the provisional register, preparing to sit your exam in March 2021? We have a number of opportunities across the UK for those who will become newly qualified by the summer of 2021. Whether you are looking to be a Relief Pharmacist or move into a leadership position as a Pharmacist Manager, we would love to hear from you.
If you are currently completing your Pre-Reg year and want to join our talent pool ready for when we open up opportunities later in 2021, then get in touch too.
What we can offer you:
- A full induction programme when you join
- Bespoke leadership development programme for Pharmacist Managers
- For some opportunities we have location benefits including location premium (up to £4k), relocation support (up to £8k) and Welcome to Well bonus (£5K net payment) – varies depending on location
- GPhC / PSNI and DBS/ PVG fees paid
- Opportunity to enrol onto the Independent Prescribing course (Clinical Diploma)
- Fully supported career development
- Mileage Allowance
- Generous holiday allowance
- Employee discount
What we want from you:
- You will be required to have your MPharm degree (or equivalent) and full GPhC registration upon your start date.
- Have a passion for community pharmacy and dedication to your profession.
- Lead by example, maintaining professional standards whilst being approachable and helpful to colleagues, patients, and customers alike.
- Be committed, have a willingness to learn and be a team player.
Applications close: Thursday 28th January 2021
If you are completing your Pre-Reg year and want to join our talent pool, fill out the form below to schedule a call: